Homemade Woodworker's Leg Vise
Homemade woodworker's leg vise constructed from a plank and a threaded rod with a crank. Table leg incorporates a matching nut for the threaded rod, along with a slot and guide wheels at the bottom to support the structure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Router circle cutting jig + Free plans by Mazay on 2022-11-27 09:35:18
- How To Build A Piano Stand by tiger carpenter on 2022-11-27 09:13:42
- Vintage work crew photos by Jon on 2022-11-27 09:07:01
- Homemade Hydraulic Scissor Lift Table [450kg] by Metalgeria on 2022-11-27 09:03:48
- Atmospheres of the Solar System - infographic by mklotz on 2022-11-27 08:57:32
- Molding memory foam - GIF by Karl_H on 2022-11-27 08:52:54
- Free motion quilting - GIF by metric_taper on 2022-11-27 07:30:45
- Camera lucida drawing aid - GIF by baja on 2022-11-27 07:29:26
- 3D-printed steak - GIF by nova_robotics on 2022-11-27 06:57:18
- How oil pumpjacks work - GIF by Frank S on 2022-11-27 06:26:16
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!