Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade $10 Lathe or Drill Press Tachometer
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade lathe or drill press tachometer adapted from a salvaged automotive tach. Displays actual shaft speed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!