Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 14" Bandsaw
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade wood-framed 14" bandsaw utilizing Ikea shelving components and plywood for the frame and table. Powered by a 1hp pool pump motor driving a V-belt mounted to a 2.5" pulley.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!