Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 14" Bandsaw
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade wood-framed 14" bandsaw utilizing Ikea shelving components and plywood for the frame and table. Powered by a 1hp pool pump motor driving a V-belt mounted to a 2.5" pulley.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!