Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Circle Cutting Jig
eddie on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw circle cutting jig based on an American Woodworker design detailed in an online video.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!