Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Banjo Bolt Tool
stealthmk1 on forums.vwvortex.com
Homemade banjo bolt tool intended to facilitate tightening of A4 turbocharger coolant lines without removing the turbocharger. Consists of a socket welded to a shortened 19mm box wrench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!