Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Banjo Bolt Tool
stealthmk1 on forums.vwvortex.com
Homemade banjo bolt tool intended to facilitate tightening of A4 turbocharger coolant lines without removing the turbocharger. Consists of a socket welded to a shortened 19mm box wrench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!