Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Banjo Bolt Tool
stealthmk1 on forums.vwvortex.com
Homemade banjo bolt tool intended to facilitate tightening of A4 turbocharger coolant lines without removing the turbocharger. Consists of a socket welded to a shortened 19mm box wrench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!