Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Benchtop Workbench
Les Hastings on lumberjocks.com
Homemade benchtop workbench fabricated from 2x12 and 2x4 white oak, it features dovetailed joints and vises on each end. The entire unit is intended to be clamped to a larger workbench via the holes in the legs. Detailed inlays were included for purely aesthetic value.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!