Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Blade Alignment Jig
Matt on lumberjocks.com
Homemade blade alignment jig constructed from a dial indicator and wood. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Polystyrene Cone shaped hole cutter
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelet) mach...
- Beer foam stability testing machi...
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!