Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tall Saw Fence
bandit571 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sliding fence intended to facilitate the process of cutting tall items with a table saw. Features box construction to fit over the saw's standard fence.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!