Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Box Joint Jig
John Heisz on ibuildit.ca
Homemade box joint jig constructed from wood. The jig is fitted with a mechanism intended to advance the workpiece a quarter inch at a time.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!