Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circular Plate
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade circular plate adapted from a pair of automotive flywheels. Plate is gear-driven and powered by a repurposed windshield wiper motor. Three 12mm t-slots provide comprehensive clamping capabilities.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!