Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cross Slide Motor
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade cross slide motor intended to facilitate feed consistency. Motor is 12 volts, 30 rpm. Bracket for the motor is machined from 1/8" steel plate, secured to the cross slide with four M3 screws. Cross slide pulley is aluminum. The unit can be engaged by pushing the handwheel in to locate the pin in one of the four holes on the cross slide pulley.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!