Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Desoldering Tool
damirvk on instructables.com
Homemade desoldering tool fabricated from a tin can and heater elements. Capable of removing the solder from 25-pin LPT connectors from 2-sided PCB.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!