Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drawbar with Integrated Spindle Lock
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade drawbar with integrated spindle lack intended to prevent the spindle from rotating as the drawbar is driven. Top nut fixed to the drawbar, while bottom washer/nut is a sliding fit. The washer/nut is held in position by a box wrench. Material is mild steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!