Homemade Drawbar with Integrated Spindle Lock
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade drawbar with integrated spindle lack intended to prevent the spindle from rotating as the drawbar is driven. Top nut fixed to the drawbar, while bottom washer/nut is a sliding fit. The washer/nut is held in position by a box wrench. Material is mild steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
- Girandola firework - GIF
- Horse-drawn street sweeper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!