Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drawbar with Integrated Spindle Lock
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade drawbar with integrated spindle lack intended to prevent the spindle from rotating as the drawbar is driven. Top nut fixed to the drawbar, while bottom washer/nut is a sliding fit. The washer/nut is held in position by a box wrench. Material is mild steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!