Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drawbar with Integrated Spindle Lock
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade drawbar with integrated spindle lack intended to prevent the spindle from rotating as the drawbar is driven. Top nut fixed to the drawbar, while bottom washer/nut is a sliding fit. The washer/nut is held in position by a box wrench. Material is mild steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!