Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flycutter Holder
John Stevenson on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade flycutter holder with an R8 taper. Fabricated from broken end mills. The tool has 1/4", 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm holes for cutters. The end face features four tapped holes for the clamp screws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!