Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flycutter Holder
John Stevenson on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade flycutter holder with an R8 taper. Fabricated from broken end mills. The tool has 1/4", 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm holes for cutters. The end face features four tapped holes for the clamp screws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!