Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Mill Magnetic Spindle Depth Stop
Nicholas Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade magnetic spindle depth stop for Taig mill ER16. Assembly consists of a threaded rod, depth stop body with magnet, tapped pulley, and check nuts. Pulley is tapped to accept the threaded rod and stop body into the pulley and through the spindle bore. Depth is adjusted by turning the knurled check nut at the end of the pulley.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!