Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Milling Attachment
DICKEYBIRD on chaski.org
Homemade lathe milling attachment utilizing an Enco 90-degree angle plate holding a screwless vise. The assembly is mounted to a lathe compound to present the workpiece to the chuck-mounted end mill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!