Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drum Sander
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade drum sander adapted from a surplus tooling frame and powered by a repurposed drill press motor. Spindle adaptor was lathe-turned to suit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!