Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drum Sander
suraj on talkbass.com
Homemade drum sander featuring a granite top. Capable of sanding 5" thick boards down to 0.6mm thin veneers. Utilizes regular sanding drums or radiused sanding drums.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!