Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drum Sander
savvas_papasavva on instructables.com
Homemade drum sander intended to be chuck-mounted in a drill press. Constructed from plywood, steel rods, and sandpaper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
- Quick to load and set lathe spind...
- Quick release lathe bed stop modi...
- Spur gear computations
- Snowplowing a street without bloc...
- torch adjustable plate bevel atta...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!