Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Cradle Stand
CJ7ROB on jeepforum.com
Homemade engine cradle stand fabricated from 1.5" 3/16" wall square steel tubing. Metal casters were fitted for increased mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!