Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Firewood Processor
ferguson on heavyequipmentforums.com
Homemade firewood processor consisting of a conveyor assembly operating in conjunction with a hydraulic chainsaw and a ram-driven wedge.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!