Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flywheel Puller
SS66chevelle on hotrodders.com
Homemade flywheel puller constructed by bolting 3 pieces of steel stock to a steering wheel puller. Holes are drilled at each end, allowing for one end to be bolted to the puller, while the other end is bolted to the flywheel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!