Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hex Wrench
A5HLEY on xs650.com
Homemade 17mm hex wrench adapted from a 17mm hex bolt. Two nuts were tightened against the head of the bolt and the assembly mounted in a socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!