Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Horizontal Bandsaw Modifications
J.Ramsey on chaski.org
Homemade modifications to a horizontal bandsaw primarily consisting of mounting the saw to a stand fabricated from 3"x3" square steel tubing and utilizing swivel casters to bring the assembly to a comfortable working height of 30". Also incorporates a rear support for lengthy workpieces.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!