Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Land Anchor
godzirra on jeepforum.com
Homemade land anchor fabricated in accordance with the Pull-Pal design from 1/4" plate, as well as rectangular and square steel tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!