Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Light and Magnifier
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe light and magnifier fitted to a custom mount machined from round stock. Drilled and threaded to both fit the lathe and accept the light.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!