Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machine Vise
acourtjester on weldingweb.com
Homemade machine vise comprised of 1/2" angle steel bolted to a work surface with adjoining slots. The movable jaw incorporates fine-thread bolts within threaded round stock to function as adjusters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!