Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machine Vise
acourtjester on weldingweb.com
Homemade machine vise comprised of 1/2" angle steel bolted to a work surface with adjoining slots. The movable jaw incorporates fine-thread bolts within threaded round stock to function as adjusters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!