Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Magnetic Sensor Test Rig
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade magnetic sensor test rig fashioned from wood and utilizing plastic toilet fittings to minimize field interference. Magnet and PCB are secured with Sugru. Powered by a 5v supply via an I2C bus.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!