Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mainshaft Nut Socket
BIG WHEELS on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade nut socket intended for a motorcycle gearbox mainshaft. Fabricated from a 1/4" steel plate cut and filed to the nut's dimensions. Plate was then welded to a length of steel pipe with a hole on the opposite end for a tommy bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!