Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mainshaft Nut Socket
BIG WHEELS on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade nut socket intended for a motorcycle gearbox mainshaft. Fabricated from a 1/4" steel plate cut and filed to the nut's dimensions. Plate was then welded to a length of steel pipe with a hole on the opposite end for a tommy bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!