Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mainshaft Nut Socket
BIG WHEELS on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade nut socket intended for a motorcycle gearbox mainshaft. Fabricated from a 1/4" steel plate cut and filed to the nut's dimensions. Plate was then welded to a length of steel pipe with a hole on the opposite end for a tommy bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!