Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MFI Pointer Jig
michael70st on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade jig intended as an aid in forming brass pointers for Porsche MFI protractors, which are used in calibrating the injection system.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!