Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Milling Machine Table Plate
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade milling machine table plate utilized to secure oddly-shaped workpieces. Plate is 1/2" thick and was drilled and tapped with a grid of 120 holes, then surfaced to ensure flatness.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!