Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Milling Machine Table Plate
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade milling machine table plate utilized to secure oddly-shaped workpieces. Plate is 1/2" thick and was drilled and tapped with a grid of 120 holes, then surfaced to ensure flatness.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!