Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Lathe Cart
99gst_racer on dsmtuners.com
Homemade mini lathe cart adapted from a 2-shelf, 1-drawer rolling cart. Mounts and enclosure were fabricated from steel tubing, angle iron, and plastic.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
- How to Make Biggest Super Powerfu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!