Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plastic Bender
Homemade plastic bender based on Harold Hall's design. The heating element is placed between two 130 x 300 x 15 mm chipboards. Curtain wire is used for the heating element. Current provided by a 12 volt, 60 watt transformer.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!