Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plastic Bender
Homemade plastic bender based on Harold Hall's design. The heating element is placed between two 130 x 300 x 15 mm chipboards. Curtain wire is used for the heating element. Current provided by a 12 volt, 60 watt transformer.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!