Homemade Plinth Mount for QCTP
EdK on chaski.org
Homemade plinth intended as an alternative to mounting a QCTP to a lathe vs. utilizing the compound. Serves to increase overall rigidity of the system.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
- Girandola firework - GIF
- Horse-drawn street sweeper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!