Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Indexing Attachment
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade indexing attachment for a Taig lathe featuring a worm/gear drive and eccentric brake. Assembly is mounted on the headstock, with the brake sleeve mounted directly on the spindle and engaged through the pinch bolt. Rotating division plate is turned for degree/sector adjustments. Material is alloy and brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!