Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Indexing Attachment
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade indexing attachment for a Taig lathe featuring a worm/gear drive and eccentric brake. Assembly is mounted on the headstock, with the brake sleeve mounted directly on the spindle and engaged through the pinch bolt. Rotating division plate is turned for degree/sector adjustments. Material is alloy and brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!