Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Portable Task Lighting
MasterSergeant on lumberjocks.com
Homemade portable task lighting system fashioned for a shop equipped with wall cleats. The lights are recycled units mounted to wooden boards which, in turn, incorporate a hook at the rear to mate with the cleat.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!