Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Portable Task Lighting
MasterSergeant on lumberjocks.com
Homemade portable task lighting system fashioned for a shop equipped with wall cleats. The lights are recycled units mounted to wooden boards which, in turn, incorporate a hook at the rear to mate with the cleat.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!