Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Broach
Doc's Machine on docsmachine.com
A homemade tool for broaching hexes and other non-circular features on a lathe. This tool is principally fabricated from scrap steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!