Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saw Stool on Steroids
Greg Miller on gregdmiller.blogspot.com
Homemade heavy-duty saw and planing stool constructed from Jarrah, an Australian hardwood. Intended as a stool-bench hybrid, it incorporates both front and tail vises. The top was fashioned from a 10"x3" solid pine beam.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!