Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Press T-Handle
reefera4m on weldingweb.com
Homemade shop press T-handle fabricated from 3/8' steel tube welded to a 1/4" crossmember. Connected to the jack via roll pin and set screw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!