Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Angle Guide
tswoodwizard on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw angle guide constructed from wood and utilizing off-the-shelf components. Handle was patterned after an antique Disston saw, angle readout was adapted from a plastic protractor, and the stop was cannibalized from a commercial angle guide.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!