Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Angle Guide
tswoodwizard on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw angle guide constructed from wood and utilizing off-the-shelf components. Handle was patterned after an antique Disston saw, angle readout was adapted from a plastic protractor, and the stop was cannibalized from a commercial angle guide.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!