Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Angle Guide
tswoodwizard on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw angle guide constructed from wood and utilizing off-the-shelf components. Handle was patterned after an antique Disston saw, angle readout was adapted from a plastic protractor, and the stop was cannibalized from a commercial angle guide.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!