Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Arbor Slitting Saw
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade slitting saw arbor adapted from a Taig blank. Arbors are of the end cap type and feature threaded hold down apertures. Stubs are machined on the arbor to accept the blade and prevent it from spinning. End cap with SHCS secures the blade to the arbor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!