Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Arbor Slitting Saw
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade slitting saw arbor adapted from a Taig blank. Arbors are of the end cap type and feature threaded hold down apertures. Stubs are machined on the arbor to accept the blade and prevent it from spinning. End cap with SHCS secures the blade to the arbor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!