Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Trolley Jack Extensions
brightspark on homemadetools.net
Homemade trolley jack extension constructed from 3" steel tubing with solid, machined plugs welded into the ends. Intended to extend the reach of a floor jack's lifting saddle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!