Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tube Notchers
mikeyfrombc on yellowbullet.com
Homemade tube notchers intended for utilization in conjunction with milling machines. Notchers were fashioned by tack welding hole saws to 1" diameter steel bars.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!