Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Variable Volume Flask
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade variable volume flask for casting. Constructed from extruded aluminum channels and wood blocks. Sides are bolted together to form the cope and drag. Kit consists of 12 sides and two bars for mounting the upset.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!