Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Variable Volume Flask
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade variable volume flask for casting. Constructed from extruded aluminum channels and wood blocks. Sides are bolted together to form the cope and drag. Kit consists of 12 sides and two bars for mounting the upset.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!