Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Waste Oil Forge
OddDuck on iforgeiron.com
Homemade waste oil forge utilizing a forced air injection burner configuration. Requires propane pre-heat to fire the oil burner.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!