Homemade Welding Jig/Rotisserie
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade welding jig/rotisserie constructed from a worn out lathe chuck. Chuck and its shaft ride in a bushing mounted in the housing. Housing permits the chuck to be mated with a DC motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!