Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Jig/Rotisserie
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade welding jig/rotisserie constructed from a worn out lathe chuck. Chuck and its shaft ride in a bushing mounted in the housing. Housing permits the chuck to be mated with a DC motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!