Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Lathe Stand
Hawk99 on chaski.org
Homemade wooden stand for an Emcomat V8 lathe. Fashioned from cabinet manufacturer's discards. Features oak construction, laminate tops, and eight levelers. Finished with sprayed polyurethane.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!