Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Perfect controlled demolition of twin chimneys - video

Thanks

MeJasonT's Tools
    is it me or are they getting the timing a bit out
    when the explosion is triggered the cloud of debris starts at the base of the building
    it looks like triggering it more in time with the explosion would dampen more debris than having the water cannons launch their load to produce a thin water shower curtain to fall on the debris ?

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Citizen of the "New democratic" Republic of Britain, liberated from the EuroNation

Thanks

MeJasonT's Tools
    Perhaps the future of demolision is to burn aluminium and jet-a fuel inside.
    Not meaning to be sick or impersonal but i recently watched a program relating to 911 where a UK engineer had provided expert opinion as to why the aircraft impact had been so sever to bring down the towers and put the myth to bed that explosives had been used. it didnt explain why tower 5 came down first (a smaller black tower to the west of the twin towers). Very little aircraft debris was found down on the street, most was contained within the floors and during the collapse. The claim that sections of the aircraft fell on tower 5 bringing it down is a far stretch.

2000 Tool Plans
    Citizen of the "New democratic" Republic of Britain, liberated from the EuroNation

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by McDesign View Post
    Huh - first I've seen that - wonder how well it works?
    clearly not well enough to control the dust cloud which I would have thought the easiest part to quell.

Supporting Member
    Thanks

old kodger's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by MeJasonT View Post
    Perhaps the future of demolision is to burn aluminium and jet-a fuel inside.
    Not meaning to be sick or impersonal but i recently watched a program relating to 911 where a UK engineer had provided expert opinion as to why the aircraft impact had been so sever to bring down the towers and put the myth to bed that explosives had been used. it didnt explain why tower 5 came down first (a smaller black tower to the west of the twin towers). Very little aircraft debris was found down on the street, most was contained within the floors and during the collapse. The claim that sections of the aircraft fell on tower 5 bringing it down is a far stretch.
    see if you can get a vid , i think it's entitled "911 no planes" it's a very interesting tear down of the possible photo-shopping of the media transmissions.

Thanks

MeJasonT's Tools
    Thats what im talking about lol

Thanks

MeJasonT's Tools
    The plane that appaertly flew down the street into the pentagon was also interesting, im thinking it would hit tons of street hardware before hitting the building and the media footage of that looks nothing like a plane. more like a missile.

Thanks

MeJasonT's Tools
    The down draft of a jumbo sized plane would be causing a huricane as it flew down the street at <100 feet, cars and **** would be blown all over the place.

oh no we cant say poop

Thanks

MeJasonT's Tools
    Jon, this language filter is seriously intensive, where i come from poop is fertiliser. Is the site racist, is it because im an uneducated farmers son youkel.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 820 Posts

hemmjo's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by McDesign View Post
    Huh - first I've seen that - wonder how well it works?
    Did not appear to work very well, seems like a lot of dust was blown out the bottom. It is possible that huge cloud was dust mixed with water..

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Ingenious.....wonder if it works as well as hanging barricades.

Thread Information