Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Milling Sled
LelandStone on lumberjocks.com
Homemade milling sled for a bandsaw constructed from 3/4" plywood and featuring a bottom running intended to fit in the table's slot. Capable of milling raw lumber into turning and carving blanks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!