Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carriage Autostop
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade carriage autostop system employing a 10mm rod installed below the lathe. At the left end of the rod is an adjusting knob that actuates the microswitch controlling the motor. Stop distance is set by adjusting the knob and locking it into place using the hex head nut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!