Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carriage Autostop
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade carriage autostop system employing a 10mm rod installed below the lathe. At the left end of the rod is an adjusting knob that actuates the microswitch controlling the motor. Stop distance is set by adjusting the knob and locking it into place using the hex head nut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!